Green Hospitality at Deebert House Hotel
At the very foot of the Ballyhoura Mountains on the Limerick and Cork borders, Deebert House Hotel nestles quietly on the fringes of Medieval Kilmallock, just a couple minutes stroll from the heart of this busy market town.
Less than an hour from both Cork and Shannon international airports, Deebert House Hotel lets you relax sumptuously in the comfort of well appointed and spacious bedrooms, relaxing lounge and dining rooms all surrounded by exquisitely cared for gardens.
With our International chefs bringing a touch of the exotic to new and traditional fare, they know where to find the finest ingredients, starting just feet from their Kitchen in the Hotel’s very own herb garden.
By using local producers and growers Deebert House Hotel not only promises the freshest fare, it also does its bit for the planet in the following way:
- Reducing transportation.
- CO2 natural wood pellet boiler providing all the heating and hot water.
- Using low energy LED bulbs for lighting.
- Our recycling policy ensures waste is segregated into recyclables and non recyclables to reduce waste going to landfill.
- Education and Training and motivating staff to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- In order to reduce water guests are asked to re-use towels.
- Deebert House Hotel has one of the lowest carbon footprints around.
Even your water doesn’t travel far, with a natural mineral well just feet from the door, you’ll enjoy water bottled just for you with your meals or refreshments.
A walkers and mountain bike enthusiasts delight, Deebert House Hotel quietly does it’s bit along with passionate and informed staff to protect the environment as you enjoy and experience it.