Situated at the crossroads of Munster, on the borders of counties Tipperary, Limerick and Cork, Ballyhoura Country is an area of undulating green pastures, woodlands, hills and mountains. The ancient and unspoilt landscape, an abundance of significant heritage sites, thrilling outdoor activities and friendly people make it the perfect place to discover rural Ireland.
Whether you wish to take part in an action packed activity based holiday or a relaxing, de-stressing, unwinding break – Ballyhoura Country provides the perfect setting to suit everyone’s taste and is quintessentially simply different!
1. Go Mountain Biking in Ballyhoura Irelands Largest Mountain Biking Trail only 10 minutes from Deebert House Hotel. Read More
2. Cycle your way around the Kilmallock Cycle Hub, anything from 22km to 83km. Read More
3. Walk around the hills of Ballyhoura with 9 looped walks to choose from. Read More
4. Step back in time and take a Medieval Tour of Kilmallock. Read More
5. Take in the beautiful scenery with a horse ride at Hillcrest. Read More
6. Go back in time with a visit to Lough Gur and The Stone Circle one of the oldest sites in Ireland. Read More
7. Experience The Ballyhoura Garden Experience- Limerick’s newest garden trail. Read More
8. The younger ones will love a visit to The Donkey Sanctuary- they may even adopt a donkey. Read More
9. Ballyhoura Historical Hub, visiting Kilmallock, Lough Gur, Bruree and Bruff. Read More
10. Animal Magic, meet Ollie the owl and many other beautiful birds and animals. Read More
The list is endless visit www.visitballyhoura.com for more inspiring things to do.