Thank you for booking Deebert House Hotel. In this time of uncertainty, we can assure you that the safety of our guests and staff alike is our highest priority. We have implemented procedures in line with Government standards for the comfort, safety and wellbeing of all our guests & our team. We are pleased to confirm that all employees at Deebert House Hotel have completed Fáilte Ireland’s Infection Prevention Control for Tourism Businesses course and we are proud to display our COVID-19 Safety Charter, our accreditation in adhering to its safety, sanitisation and social distancing guidelines. Here are some of the measures we have implemented to ensure your safety and that of our team.
• Following the renewed government guidelines all of our guests are asked to wear a face covering when entering and moving around the hotel. All of our hotel team wear face coverings at all times, bar those behind a protective screen.
• We have carried out training with all our team on Infection Prevention and Control.
• Sanitizer points are in place throughout the Hotel.
• Signage is displayed reminding patrons of social distancing.
• Protective guards are in place at the front desk and bar.
• Social distancing in place for staff throughout hotel and in our offices.
• Credit card machines and key cards are sanitizer after use. Touch points are cleaned hourly.
• Please wait to be seated and our team will guide you to your table.
• Outdoor dining space is available so guests can dine in the open air with social distancing.
• Menus have been placed in clear plastic holders and sanitised before & after each customer.
• We encourage payments to be completed via contactless payment at the table.
• Our high cleaning standards have been enhanced with additional disinfection standards.
• Housekeeping department staff will be wearing personal protective equipment.
• We have removed any unnecessary objects from rooms such as pens, cushions & booklets.
Thank you for your ongoing co-operation with us at this time as we adapt to a new normal in the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you with the same warmth & hospitality we have always done. While Covid-19 is a continuous & fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued guest.